Ethical LeadershipCreating Ethical Leaders for Positive Change
ETHICAL LEADERSHIP 2019 – MORE INFORMATION COMING SOON
Ethics is in the news everywhere you look: our banks, our sporting heroes, our insurance organisations. Every day people are facing ethical dilemmas…. and more often than not, they’re failing. Is this a failure of individual character or the organisation encouraging and rewarding unethical behaviour? Is the difference between ‘right and wrong’ situational and fully dependent upon your perspective?
How does one lead an organisation to make ethical decisions when faced with a culture or behaviours which challenge your personal values? How do you influence others to consider ethics as part of the decision making process and make this standard practice?
These are questions we’ve asked ourselves – at Outback Initiatives, we take great pride in our own ethical behaviour as an organisation, however we’re still faced with everyday challenges.
As such, we are pleased to announce that we are in the process of developing the first Ethical Leadership Program in conjunction with some of Australia’s leading Ethics practitioners.
Starting with a five-day experiential program in Canberra in April 2019 we will look at what it means to do business ‘ethically’ and examine your own values and challenges. Our unique and highly successful experiential process will provide the foundation from which to develop a framework for you to effectively align your personal values with your professional role. Three two-day residential workshops in Canberra over ten months will give you the tools and confidence to successfully influence your organisation to challenge current practices and perhaps adopt a more ethical approach to doing business.
Become an Ethics Champion in your workplace.
Places are limited to 24. Bookings will be open in November 2018.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to register your interest.
GAIN LIFE-CHANGING INSIGHTS INTO HOW YOUR VALUES AFFECT YOUR DECISIONS, AND DEVELOP THE SKILLS TO INSPIRE, MOTIVATE AND HELP CREATE AN ETHICAL CULTURe WITHIN YOUR ORGANISATION
WHAT YOU’ll take away from THE ETHICAL LEADERSHIP PROGRAM
- Comprehensive behavioural profile. Understand why you behave the way you, and how you can best work with others.
- A fantastic five-day journey with practical activities that give you an insight into your own values and ethics. Outback Initiatives’ process means you’ll have the opportunity to evaluate your own values and ethics and challenge your understanding of ethics in an organisational context.
- Practical team and personal challenges. Learn how to perform under pressure in safe environments. Understand how your leadership style impacts others. Learn how to make ethical decisions within your team, how to use an ethical decision making framework effectively.
- Practical skills. Practical skills on how to influence, motivate and inspire your organisation to make ethics the base of its decision making framework.
- Hardworking facilitators and support crew. Outback Initiatives has an experienced team of people highly trained in remote area safety, first aid, and outdoor recreation, as well as leadership, team work, communication, change management and conflict resolution.
- Networking and contacts. Meet similar minded, professional leaders from a broad range of disciplines from across Australia.
The program is based upon a tried and proven methodologyRead More
This multi-layered experience has been the best investment of my timeRead More
It was the best leadership program experience I've ever hadRead More
It illuminated my understanding of our different behaviours and how I come across to othersRead More
I wholeheartedly recommend this program to ALL womenRead More
I expanded my knowledge and awareness of myselfRead More
I loved this experience and am a massive supporterRead More
I will be telling others that this is the best, most effective use of a short periodRead More
Thank you for taking on and succeeding so well with the Leadership Training ProgramRead More
We have been struck by their sponanteous comments such as 'that was life changing'Read More