Experience Australia's best leadership course, renowned throughout the world.
Outback Initiatives five-day Transformational Leadership Program in the beautiful Margaret River region. Forget leadership courses where you sit in a classroom looking at yet another PowerPoint presentation.
TBC, margaret river WA
Come and experience leadership first hand over a five day period in which you'll explore some of the most stunning scenery in the world.
Take your leadership to the next level as you undertake challenges in beautiful and unfamiliar environments. All exervises occur in real time and have practical consequences, giving you the opportunity to see how leadership style affects outcomes. After each exercise you will debrief to gain instant learnings which you can apply the latest and the classic leadership models directly to your situation - your business, your community, your relationships. Get instant feedback on how to communicate, relate and deliver outcomes more effectively.
Gain LIFE-CHANGING insights into how your leadership style affects others, and how to use it to inspire, motivate and help others.
"In short - WOW - what an amazing opportunity! The experiences, lesson and connections I have gained during this program will stay with me for the rest of my life."
What you get on the five-day Transformational Leadership Program
Download the Program Brochure
- Comprehensive behavioural profile. Understand why you behave the way you, and how you can best work with others.
- A fantastic five-day journey with practical activities in beautiful places. Outback Initiatives' contacts built up over 25 years means you get acceess to places that very few others have seen.
- Practical team and personal challenges. Learn how to perform under pressure in safe environments. Understand how your leadership style impacts others. Practive making critical decisions in ambigious situations and adapt to changing circumstances.
- Hardworking facilitators and support crew. Outback Initiatives has an experienced team of people highly trained in remote area safety, first aid, and outdoor recreation, as well as leadership, team work, communication, change management and conflict resolution.
- Networking and contacts. Meet similar minded, professional leaders from a broad range of disciplines from across Australia and the world.
Program Details :
*Subject to weather and conditions
||Margaret River, WA
||5 days (including travel to/from start point)
||$4,000 exc GST
- Cost is fully tax deductible
- $500 non-refundable deposit at booking
||All meals, transport, accommodation, program deliverables, physical activities, site permits and fees. Flights to/from Perth not included.
- DISC Behavioural Profile Assessment.
- 20 page report and debrief
- Workbook and small team facilitation
- 1.5 hours of coaching with a professional coach to help you strategise to achieve your goals post program
- Increase effectiveness of your leadership and communication
- Align your mission and values with your personal and professional goals
- Make decisions in ambiguous situations and adapt to changing circumstances
- Learn how to develop and manage morale and team cohesion under pressure
- Work with different leadership styles and leverage the strengths of others
- Identify your own gaps and work with a coach to strategise to address those gaps
- Develop a new network of peers who are able to support you through your learning journey
|what you can expect
- You will be participating in a group of 14-24 people and divided into smaller teams of 6-7 for the majority of the program with a facilitator per team.
- You will be provided with a behavioural profile assessment to help you understand your strengths, weaknesses and given tools on how to address the gaps and strategies on how to work with others with different styles
- Through facilitated team activities outdoors, you will learn the practical aspects of working with and leading people, as well as making decisions with limited information, time,
- and resources
- You will be in safe environments with experienced facilitators at all times
- You will participate in debriefs about leadership models, best practices, and critical management skills, as well create a personal action plan and receive feedback from your team
- We encourage participation in all physical activities, though everything is “challenge by choice.”
- Arrangements can be made to accommodate special needs, such as diet and medical conditions
- You will be tired and you will be out of your comfort zone, but you WILL have a lot of fun!
|Why choose us?
- Its the best way to learn. Worldwide research continually confirms that 'learning by doing' is far more effective and leads to longer-lasting results than classroom based programs.
- Amazing locations. Whether hiking through magnificent forests, kayaking still green rivers, abseiling down incredible sea cliffs or finding your way in an adventure cave, you will be in constant awe of your surroundings.
- A transformational experience. Past participants report that all aspects of their life - not just their day jobs - are transformed as they apply the deep learnings from this course.
- Results. Outback Initiatives has trained over 10,000 leaders, and some organisations share a 20-year history with the company because Outback Initiatives consistently brings results. Leaders are transformed. Lives are changed. Lessons are applied practically back to each person's situation.
- Award-winning Australian company. Fully accredited, with an impeccable safety record, Outback Initiatives is both experienced and trusted to work in remote environments. Awards include Commonwealth Bank's Best Educational Services, Best Small Business and Belmont's Small Business Woman of the Year.
||Friends & Family: $250 saving on the total if someone else registers with you.
Business Groups & Corporate: $1,000 off total for 3 or more bookings
Non-profits: $500 saving per person
"Outback Initiatives has been the most powerful and worthwhile professional learning I've undertaken to date. It illuminated my understanding of our different behavious and how I come across to others."
– Janette Philp, Mahogany Creek Distributors
"I expanded my knowledge and awareness of myself"
"I loved this experience and am a massive supporter"
"I will be telling others that this is the best, most effective use of a short period"
"Thank you for taking on and succeeding so well with the Leadership Training Program"
"We have been struck by their sponanteous comments such as 'that was life changing'"
"The program is based upon a tried and proven methodology"
"This multi-layered experience has been the best investment of my time"
"It was the best leadership program experience I've ever had"
"It illuminated my understanding of our different behaviours and how I come across to others"
"I wholeheartedly recommend this program to ALL women"